The new Brexit requirements for customs formalities with Europe, combined with the introduction of HMRC’s Customs Declaration Service (CDS) has created a significant increase in demand for customs solutions and innovative providers to service a growing market.
Our Customs Declarations solution provides customers with a simple and effective tool for submitting these declarations. During 2022, we will be enhancing the solution to expand the scope of declarations supported and adding additional features to further simplify the process.
Our vision is to provide a product that is fully integrated with our port community and pre-lodgement products to provide all customers with a fully integrated and joined up solution for border movements.
Our cloud-based HMRC compliant Customs Declaration software platform has been designed to support both UK customs platforms for processing declarations, CHIEF and CDS. (CDS functionality available early 2022).
It has a simple, user friendly interface with smart validation to expedite the declaration process.
It offers the following functionality to perform:
- CHIEF inventory linked full Import and Export declarations for GB
- CHIEF non-inventory linked full Import and Export declarations for GB
- CDS inventory linked full Import and Export declarations for GB
- CDS non-inventory linked full Import and Export declarations for GB
- UK Transit and ECMS coming in 2022
Customs Declarations Tariff
|Tariff Band||Monthly Fee||Included Declaration||Overage Phase 1|
|Band 1||£ 225||50||£ 4.50|
|Band 2||£ 365||100||£ 3.65|
|Band 3||£ 663||250||£ 2.65|
|Band 4||£ 875||500||£ 1.75|
|Band 5||£ 1,100||1000||£ 1.10|
- Cloud-based user-friendly platform
- Accessible on desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Works with both CHIEF and CDS
- Easily manage repeat business with copy to new functionality